Monday, August 4, 2014

A Few Good Pics

I bought 12 assorted gourd seeds. 3 plants grew and this is the only bottleneck that has grown to any size. 

I picked the maters, butternut and spaghetti squash yesterday. The eggs were gathered, too. The cukes come daily and the zucchini has been here awhile. 

My first canning attempt. Maters

Second canning, taters

A sad looking pantry. I have plans.

Our newest addition to Out Yonder. Black Magic (Mags) and Lacey. 5 mos old Bantam Cochins. 

The whoa-man's project. I named it Leonard because I called the hostas a hostadtler.

3 comments:

  1. What is she growing in the stacked pots? You will have the pantry filled if you just can something several times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was some sort of flowers. Now they are dead. Perhaps, someone may water something else that gets planted in them. ;)

    ReplyDelete