Saturday, March 28, 2015

Time Flies Between Posts

More pictures from Out Yonder.

Alice

Goose nesting, this time. 

Always hiding

The flash of the camera gives some white eyes.

A downy woodpecker on our suet.


We shall call him, Morton

No matter how carefully you plant radishes, they end up in a clump.

Planted the 22nd - this is yesterday the 27th

This is today. 

3 planted. 3 sprouted. Crook-neck squash

Guess whose? I think they were playing field hockey.

Not my egg. No! She's actually screaming at me. Mouth WIDE open. 


3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, that egg was a pretty good trick!
    Hope you all have a blessed Sunday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing they got the egg outside the fence. Mine dig up my bulbs that end up ten feet out of the bed. That must be one tough egg! I love that last picture! Okay, I love ll of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The egg's not outside the fence but, it's 16 feet away from the coop (across the run) Goose's eggs are tough. She eats oyster shell like candy.

      Delete