Monday, June 15, 2015

Whole Lot of Pics

...and not in any type of order. 

Lacy. Blue-laced Bantam Cochin. Broody butt-hole.

My broody-breakers in work. Also, double as rabbit hutch doors.

Goose. Poland hen. Loud and obnoxious. 

Chatty. Japanese black-tail Bantam. Finally, over her broodiness after 2 months. 

Supersweet 100 cherry toms. Good tasting mater. 

Cool idea. I'll keep this in mind for future endeavors. 

Bar room bird/squirrel feeder. 
 
She needs a pair of che(e)p sunglasses. Wonder if ZZ Top has any left? 

Trying out her new scooter feeder. 

Girl. Let me tell you something...
 
We had a HUGE storm and I knew when the rain started falling, this would happen. Sunflowers never stood back up. I have them strung up and intend to stake them. 
 
After the storm. Must be 20 gallons of water in there. Yes, I got wet.
That be it, folks. I'll try and keep up...

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, Mike. Glad nothing serious happened during the storm.
    We have a canopy that does that, too. Crazy.
    Hope you have a great week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drawer idea! There is a top of hardware cloth under my tarp. Otherwise....

    ReplyDelete